tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Excited for GE Luvfest tommorow...

Fingers crossed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 54
enharu
Super Contributor

Good luck and keep us updated!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 54
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Good Luck!!

Message 13 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I have all 3 frozen and everytime I have asked a CLI on my ON, Wally and Lowes, I was told to unfreeze.

Do you have all 3 frozen?

Yup. Not sure if i'm going to go the CS route or luv button. I know I have to unfreeze for CS.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 54
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I have all 3 frozen and everytime I have asked a CLI on my ON, Wally and Lowes, I was told to unfreeze.

Do you have all 3 frozen?

Yup. Not sure if i'm going to go the CS route or luv button. I know I have to unfreeze for CS.

well im sure you know that if you call the results can be more generous, but whatever you decide good luck and keep us updated!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 15 of 54
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Good luck to you, LS!  Smiley Happy

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 16 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Already not looking good. I tried the luv button like a week ago on the wally card an got declined. Got the letter and listed reasons not insufficient time at credit limit. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 54
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Keep your head up! Has it been 4 statements since the last CLI?
Message 18 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Keep your head up! Has it been 4 statements since the last CLI?

Tomorrow it will be, but any time i went too soon it was always insufficient time at credit limit.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 54
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It happened to me too. I thought I had waited cause most of my GE cards were opened together but I was wrong. By the time I got the letter, I had already tried again and was successful. My PayPal was the last and when I tried with the others, I got the 'insufficient time' .

If your 4 th statement is tomorrow, I would actually postpone till Wednesday.
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.