Re: Exclusive Amazon Prime Card Offer 10% Back

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

I am coveting this card.

Talk me down.

It's a store card, and it's Synchrony. You don't need it. 😉 

I will, eventually, be closing mine at some point. 

It's available for the Chase VISA as well. The prime card bonus offers are pretty sweet deals, especially when they offer them on TVs (they had 20% cash back for Sony TVs and I was really tempted to go for one, had to fight hard not to). They are always offering something, you just have to go look for it. 

Are rewards in URs?

No just flat 1cpp although you can spend them on travel according to TPG. 

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/redeeming-amazon-card-rewards-travel/

Message 11 of 13
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

I am coveting this card.

Talk me down.

It's available for the Chase VISA as well. The prime card bonus offers are pretty sweet deals, especially when they offer them on TVs (they had 20% cash back for Sony TVs and I was really tempted to go for one, had to fight hard not to). They are always offering something, you just have to go look for it. 

Interesting. I've an AU on the DH's but it's not my default card on Amazon. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

I am coveting this card.

Talk me down.

Interesting. I've an AU on the DH's but it's not my default card on Amazon. 

Yeah prime card deals automatically apply to whichever prime card you use to purchase them. 

"The amount listed in the promotional offer includes the 5% Back you already earn on Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and the extra % Back you can earn with this promotion. This promotional offer only applies to the portion of net qualifying purchases (purchases less returns and other credits) of eligible items paid for with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card at Amazon.com. The extra % Back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles."

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.