Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Expedited shipping on CSP

I got approved 09/19 and received it 09/26 standard shipping

Message 11 of 15
Eldolche

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it last week, Recieved the card exactly in 48 hrs after the call. They use UPS next day air saver.

Applied 10 minutes ago. Instant approval, sadly only 5k limit. Called customer service, said he'd put rush shipping on it but did say still might not arrive any faster since it could still take 1-3 days for them to process the account. But then got the email saying they're sending me a replacement card. Which seems to be common when asking for expedited delivery. Here's hoping!

Message 12 of 15
Eldolche

Applied Tuesday at 645 am pst so about 945am eastern. Got instant approved. Called chase by 7am or 10 est. Ask to expidite. It showed up sometime yesterday (Thursday) after 1230 cuz I left for the night and went hiking and camping and it was at my place this morning by 9am so if you call early in the day you can get it about 2 days later 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know if this comes to late cause you might have already app'd but if you apply and are approved with a rep or speak to a person they will expedite shipping 

I was approved today in the Branch for the CSP and the AO automatically had the card expedited. I should get it Monday at the latest. 

Welp good luck!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eldolche wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it last week, Recieved the card exactly in 48 hrs after the call. They use UPS next day air saver.

Applied 10 minutes ago. Instant approval, sadly only 5k limit. Called customer service, said he'd put rush shipping on it but did say still might not arrive any faster since it could still take 1-3 days for them to process the account. But then got the email saying they're sending me a replacement card. Which seems to be common when asking for expedited delivery. Here's hoping!

Well congrats on your approval! $5000k isn't too bad! 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.