cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expediting new Amex card for current cardholders?

tag
NewSurrender
Contributor

Expediting new Amex card for current cardholders?

A few days ago, I was approved for a BCP. I was wondering if there was any way I could have the card expedited, since I'm extremely impatient when it comes to getting new shiny cards. When I was approved for my Zync I was told it couldnt be expedited since it was my first Amex card and only current cardholders could have cards expedited.

Is that true? I do know that replacement cards for my Zync can be expedited at no charge, which is pretty awesome. Would it be possible to have my new BCP expedited? If so, what would be the best number to call to ask? Or should I send a secured message on the website?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Expediting new Amex card for current cardholders?

Sure, give them a call and request it.  If they can, they will overnight it.

The only times where I've seen they haven't is if your address is new or unknown to them.

Message 2 of 4
Blurbz
Contributor

The expedited my first Amex but not my second.  I think it's truly a YMMV situation.

Message 3 of 4
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

If they have already sent one out, the system won't let them send out a replacement card for another ten days.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.