Did you mean: 

Experian FICO's are back?!

tag
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: Experian FICO's are back?!

@CS800 wrote:

@lithium78 wrote:

I knew I would take a hit for getting a mortgage, but wowie, my EX is bad now.  It's only a 695.  That's with only one 30 day late on the final payment of a schedule from over a year ago (which was the result of me foolishly co-signing an auto loan for a friend when I was a young man).  On Credit Sesame, I have a 776, which just goes to show you how useful FAKOs really are.

695 is not a bad score at all for a FICO Smiley Happy

I thought I was doing a lot better, though.  695 doesn't even get me in the 2nd highest bracket and I've been working on these scores for seven years now.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 208
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@lithium78 wrote:

I knew I would take a hit for getting a mortgage, but wowie, my EX is bad now.  It's only a 695.  That's with only one 30 day late on the final payment of a schedule from over a year ago (which was the result of me foolishly co-signing an auto loan for a friend when I was a young man).  On Credit Sesame, I have a 776, which just goes to show you how useful FAKOs really are.

695 is not bad!

Message 52 of 208
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

@EaglesFan2006

They ARE being reported... All of my accounts are positive and they're on there lol

However, 1. it is FICO and 2. It's a specific model of Experian FICO.

The person that said positives "weren't reported" was comparing a FAKO to this FICO. 

Message 53 of 208
vpae
Established Contributor

Just some additional context from my end.

Bank pulled FICO 06/11/13

Experian - 770

myFico 06/13 for Experian

Experian - 815

CreditSesame 06/06/13

Experian FAKO - 729

experian.experiandirect.com 06/13/13

Experian Plus Score - 771

PS -  It says the FICO Score Simulator is not available for Experian  (http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICOOne/Description.aspx)

And it also says 

*Positive factors, reflecting areas of your credit behavior that are helping your FICO score, are not currently available with the FICO report based on Experian data.

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 54 of 208
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Did you get all three scores when you got your mortgage? 

Message 55 of 208
lithium78
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Did you get all three scores when you got your mortgage? 

Yeah, I had like a 740 EX when we got our mortgage.  I'm utterly shocked.  The only other factor I could see weighing into this is that I mistakenly paid all my credit cards in full this month, instead of letting a small amount report.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 56 of 208
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@vpae wrote:

And it also says 

*Positive factors, reflecting areas of your credit behavior that are helping your FICO score, are not currently available with the FICO report based on Experian data.

OK, so given the context that you show, this just means "The list of positive factors is not currently available"

Message 57 of 208
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

well purchased mine and its at 710.

here is what i know:

AMEX letter (5/8/13) EX Fico 706

EX Plus Score 728

US Bank letter (5/15/13) EX Fico V3 Model 668

Credit Sesame 680

Quizzle 745

MyFico EX 710

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 58 of 208
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I've been dying to know my EX FICO ever since I started tracking my credit, so I went ahead and bought one today. I'm very pleased -- 743! That's right in line with my EQ and TU FICOs, and now I can say offically that I have achieved my FICO goal for the year -- all FICO scores 740+. Smiley Very Happy

FWIW, my Experian Plus score is 712 and my CS score is 725. I'm thrilled to see that my FICO is higher than my FAKOs. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 59 of 208
vpae
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@vpae wrote:

And it also says 

OK, so given the context that you show, this just means "The list of positive factors is not currently available"

Yeah. I'm sure positives are included into the score calculations. But it doesn't have the Red/Green Scale that shows you what is hurting and what is helping your FICO score as the Transunion and Equifax one has.

That's just my interpretation of that line.

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 60 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.