Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO's are back?!

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian FICO's are back?!

@vpae wrote:

Just some additional context from my end.

Bank pulled FICO 06/11/13

Experian - 770

myFico 06/13 for Experian

Experian - 815

CreditSesame 06/06/13

Experian FAKO - 729

experian.experiandirect.com 06/13/13

Experian Plus Score - 771

PS -  It says the FICO Score Simulator is not available for Experian  (http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICOOne/Description.aspx)

And it also says 

*Positive factors, reflecting areas of your credit behavior that are helping your FICO score, are not currently available with the FICO report based on Experian data.

That doesnt mean they are not included in your score. it just means that they are not providing you with additional bullet points with written statements decribing the positive aspects of your report which are most effecting your score.

Message 61 of 208
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

I've been dying to know my EX FICO ever since I started tracking my credit, so I went ahead and bought one today. I'm very pleased -- 743! That's right in line with my EQ and TU FICOs, and now I can say offically that I have achieved my FICO goal for the year -- all FICO scores 740+. Smiley Very Happy

FWIW, my Experian Plus score is 712 and my CS score is 725. I'm thrilled to see that my FICO is higher than my FAKOs. Smiley Happy

Woohoo! Grats. My FICOs are 724,725, and 726 lol sooo VERY comparable. My FICOs are higher than my FAKOs as well. 

Message 62 of 208
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

I plucked down the 20 bucks and ordered mine.  Wishing I didn't.

I don't get it.  612  today.  Mortgage lender pulled me on April 22 and I was at 692.    The only difference is that my mortgage is now reporting and a new credit card.  2 new inq.  Would that really make my score drop 80 pts?  WOW, how long to get those points back?

Told me what was bringing my score down.  

1.  Public record.     I have NO public record.  I do have two paid medical collections from 2008.  Those are my only baddies.

2.  Balance on installments are high compared to original amount.    Granted that is true.  I haven't made a mortgage payment yet although it is reporting.

3.  New accounts.    Double wammy here since the mortgage is new.

4.  Credit card balances are too high.    Report shows $15 owned on a $1000 cli.  Hmmmm.

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 63 of 208
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

@Kathy

Hmm does it have the collections under the public records section? Maybe you should check that something wasn't mistakenly added to your credit report, or an old baddie reappearing? 

Message 64 of 208
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Yay!!!  Thanks for posting!  Just checked mine - 727.  Not bad.

Message 65 of 208
jgbishop
Valued Member

I just pulled mine. PlusScore from Experian.com earlier today was 706. myFICO socre is 735. Making progress

Starting Score: TU (myFICO) , EQ (myFICO) 620 , EX (PlusScore) 661 [1/1/13]
Current Score:font> TU (myFICO) 678 , EQ (myFICO) 660 , EX (PlusScore) 706 [6/11/13]
Goal Score: 750+ All Three

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 66 of 208
CS800
Super Contributor

Just tried to buy mine and got this error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Our apologies, an error has occurred...

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com®.

We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO-Scored Experian Credit Profile as Experian was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase on your account. These funds are held temporarily and won't be posted as an actual charge until your order is complete. If you don't complete this order, this pre-authorization will be removed by your bank after a few days.

Thank you,

myFICO Customer Support

Message 67 of 208
vpae
Established Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Just tried to buy mine and got this error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Our apologies, an error has occurred...

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com®.

We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO-Scored Experian Credit Profile as Experian was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase on your account. These funds are held temporarily and won't be posted as an actual charge until your order is complete. If you don't complete this order, this pre-authorization will be removed by your bank after a few days.

Thank you,

myFICO Customer Support

o.0;  you don't exist  Smiley Surprised

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 68 of 208
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

My Fako on EX is 719 and Fico is 667, kinda sucks but i have plenty time to garden to give all these new cards a chance to grow all at the same rate so hopefully that will be good......

Message 69 of 208
fabadvice
Established Member

This is great to know.  I just recently got my scores from a mortgage app. but I will be checking all 3 again in a couple of months. 

Message 70 of 208
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.