cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experts, am I eligible for a Chase Card?

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: Experts, am I eligible for a Chase Card?

If you go on CreditKarma, it will tell you the actual date that you applied and you can go from there.
Message 11 of 14
sjt
Senior Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:
Nope don’t go by website. I had green check marks (only reason I applied) and was declined (only reason, I was at 5/24).

Now I have read that going to a branch could possibly make a difference.

How long ago when you accepted the "Green Checkmark" offer. Ive recently seen nothing but approvals based on those checkmark offers and folks were over 5/24.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can try.

I have Deserve credit card too. Interesting thing is this card is not on my Experian report but on my TransUnion report. I don't know why.

So if you don't count your Deserve and new Amex BCE, you're actually 4/24.

You may have a chance to get approved but that's just the suggestion from my datapoint.

Message 13 of 14
sjt
Senior Contributor

Like the other OP mentioned, you are not eligible until 12/2019. You might want to check the pre-qual site for offers. That can by-pass 5/24.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.