Did you mean: 

Extension of Lyft Pink benefit with Sapphire Reserve

tag
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Extension of Lyft Pink benefit with Sapphire Reserve

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 2.00.46 PM.png

Hey all,

Just got this in an email. Seems that the Lyft pink benefit you get from the CSR is extending by a little bit. Hopefully this becomes a permanent feature because it could potentially be easier for some people who use Lyft a lot to justify the AF.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Extension of Lyft Pink benefit with Sapphire Reserve

Got the same email this morning. Nice extension for those who find the benefit useful. For some reason on the rare occasion I use a ride service I still think Uber. Lyft never comes to mind and I have the CSR...for now.
Message 2 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I made the jump from Uber to Lyft last year after Lyft partnered with Delta and Hilton to earn miles and points on every ride.  Getting Lyft Pink and earning 10x URs on CSR certainly sweetened that deal with the savings (as does earning MRs by opening Lyft through the Rakuten app).

Since I am sure I am like many CSR holders and have had little or no use of Lyft the past 7 months, it's nice of them to extend it but it would be even nicer if Lyft Pink (and the 10x earnings) remained a permanent account feature of the CSR.

Message 3 of 4
sammydavidjr
Regular Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I made the jump from Uber to Lyft last year after Lyft partnered with Delta and Hilton to earn miles and points on every ride.  Getting Lyft Pink and earning 10x URs on CSR certainly sweetened that deal with the savings (as does earning MRs by opening Lyft through the Rakuten app).

Since I am sure I am like many CSR holders and have had little or no use of Lyft the past 7 months, it's nice of them to extend it but it would be even nicer if Lyft Pink (and the 10x earnings) remained a permanent account feature of the CSR.

I am partial to Lyft (but use both Uber and Lyft consistently in non-Covid times). The temporary nature of the CSR's Lyft benefit is what ultimately made me choose the Citi Prestige over the CSR.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.