Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO "Offers" Page

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO "Offers" Page

These credit cards on the FICO "Offers" page. Are these for real or do these pages list the same adds regardless of logon?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FICO "Offers" Page

Do you mean the "Get a Credit Card" tab? Ads and not accuarate as per scores (on left).
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate misleading ads anywhere, especially here.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you deem misleading, beenthere?

It's very similar to other url's I've seen that that post cc offerings. Like this one:

http://www.financeglobe.com/ScoreMatch/?gl&gclid=COiUr97s944CFRcbWAodswwy0w

In fact, I just went over there and noticed that they have put in on the left, possible cc offerings for a given FICO range. That seems new to me. Did that always exist, or have I been living in la la land to long? LOL. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 02-07-2008 07:04 AM
Message 4 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
In fact, I just went over there and noticed that they have put in on the left, possible cc offerings for a given FICO range. That seems new to me. Did that always exist, or have I been living in la la land to long? LOL. Smiley Happy

I just saw that today, too! I remember carping about that on the FICO Products forum way back when. I found the old thread and posted my thanks.

Wonder how long the scores have been there...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just saw that today, too! I remember carping about that on the FICO Products forum way back when. I found the old thread and posted my thanks.

Wonder how long the scores have been there...

Yes hauling! I remember that too! In the FICO forums section. Smiley Happy

Can we say the squeaking door always gets the oil? LOL. Good job honey!

(I don't know either. it's been a while since I've been over there. Gee...need to check out what's on my board more often. *wink*)
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Um gonna get me one'a them thar plasma cards one day I are!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.