pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: FINALLY!!! Got my 1st pop-up EVER!!! 💳💳💳

@UncleB wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am re-building now and, it's just a mental thing for me, but I want all my old cards back.  

LOL... I thought I was the only one who did that.  Smiley LOL

oh no..you guys arent the only ones who wanted your old cards back.... That was my goal after BK, and Ill be damn if I didnt have them all back by 1.5 yrs post BK, LOL!!  and then I closed them later down the road, LOL..

Pizza, I got two words for ya...

You rock!

<drops mic>

smiley-dance013.gif

(Oh, I failed to mention earlier... congrats on getting pop-ups again!)

aww, thanks Uncle! LOL..youre funny!!  I think Im a few years away still from a Visa pop up from Comenity though.  The "computer" doesnt like the BK, INQ, below 700 score,  and new accts apparently...go figure that, pfffffftttt!!  LOL Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am certain this is a Fake popup. I went ahead and hit "Yeah I am Interested"  and then it asked me for more information. I continued to fill out the things it wanted and then It had a very lengthy Page that I read that says you give Comenity Bank the right to pull your Credit Reports. I am not Sure if I trust this one for a Soft Pull. 

Well, you're applying for credit, so I'm not sure how you can say it's a "fake popup". Has Comenity ever stated that the "SCT will not result in a HP"? No, it's just something that has occured for a majority of people. But it's far from guaranteed, and as you are seeking credit, they have every right to do a HP.

I will agree with this...Its a toss up anymore with Comenity. They use to only do HP's for their majors, and then sometimes not even then for the SCT Visa's...then they started doing HP's for CLI on store cards.  Sometimes they would, sometimes they wouldnt. ....Id say from now on with Comenity, just expect a HP for anything, and if it doesnt happen, then bonus! 

Message 32 of 34
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Congrats on the popup and another for turning it down.

I got the popup in December and took the offer.  I do some shopping at Wayfair and plan to do more in the future.  I only get cards that I know I will use.

As Kenny Rogers once sang; "You got to know when to hold them and know when to fold them".

Message 33 of 34
mrvoicelc
New Contributor

I got the popup but the APR of 27.43% is just a bit offputting...

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.