Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY!!! Some love from Citi

tag
Lyythine
Established Contributor

FINALLY!!! Some love from Citi

Since I was a college student, I have tried and tried to get a citi account, not that I really needed it or anything, it just seemed that one allusive account I could never attain, usually due to too many inquiries (somewhere around 3 or 4).

Anyway, I recently was taken on by my fathers business which has been in operation for over 30 years and is mainly a small financial broker, however, in the past 10 years he has also  taken on a large amount of real estate, mostly for retirement purposes.  Anyway, when I started going through some things I realized he had NO business credit whatsoever...  I asked him about it and he was like "No need, i pay in cash or charge it to my personal account if they have to use a credit card."

Fast forward to last week, I applied for a citi business credit and was... hold your breath... APPROVED!! for 80k.

Well, feeling lucky and kinda stupid I immediately applied for a personal card and was.... APPROVED!!  for 4k.

Arg... one of my lowest limits, but hey, I guess dreams do come true, even if they are not as good as you had hoped.

Also, I had more inquiries on this application than ever before and still got approved... go figure! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY!!! Some love from Citi

Congrats!

Don't be discouraged by opening CL.  CITI will show the luv button frequently (usually every 3 months, if not sooner).

In addition their CLIs are above the norm.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FINALLY!!! Some love from Citi

Congrats, very nice BUsiness Card credit line..

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.