Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO BT

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

FNBO BT

DH has a pretty decent BT offer from FNBO I am wondering if I can use the BT feature online and just transfer to the checking account by just entering our bank name and account number . Does anyone know if this would go through ? They sent checks but for the life of me I can't find them .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: FNBO BT

@Jnbmom wrote:

DH has a pretty decent BT offer from FNBO I am wondering if I can use the BT feature online and just transfer to the checking account by just entering our bank name and account number . Does anyone know if this would go through ? They sent checks but for the life of me I can't find them .

I got them too. You can always call them and they will send you more checks in the mail. Sorry, I'm not sure about the transfer to your checking account though. 

Message 2 of 6
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Jnbmom  You can do a BT to CU that you have a CC with and then transfer the +balance to your Checking/Saving account internally!

Message 3 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:

I remember reading about this, different lender, same issue. It did not work. 

I think they will send you checks if you ask, and if they don't, they will keep mailing them.

I feel like I get checks from them twice per week. At least it isn't daily thing like Citi 

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:

I don't think it will go through or you'll have more issues to untangle than the BT itself with standard payees. I would try the other options as mentioned upthread by @Remedios + other members.

Heres a thread of someone who experienced an issue with FNBO, but no update followed on that particular thread:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Balance-transfer-shows-different-Payee/m-p/6512692

Message 5 of 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank you all . I will just wait as they send these checks all the time of course while searching I found another great deal from PNC  but they expire 11/30 lol

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.