Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Balance Transfer Offer

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

FNBO Balance Transfer Offer

Hello FICO friends, got a 5.99 fixed Balance transfer offer from FNBO.  Definitely will transfer some high interest cc. Transfer fee is $10.00 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: FNBO Balance Transfer Offer

@gingerflower wrote:

Hello FICO friends, got a 5.99 fixed Balance transfer offer from FNBO.  Definitely will transfer some high interest cc. Transfer fee is $10.00 

Nice how long have you had the account?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I got this offer on my China Airlines Gold card. Are you sure the BT fee is just $10, and not a percentage with $10 minimum?  I've never seen a BT offer from any lender that had a fixed fee (except for $0 and minimum fee amounts), and my offer has a 1% fee with a $10 minimum.
 257347F9-15C2-48C0-96F2-CEC8B22A9F08.jpeg

11F1EA5A-15F9-421D-B94E-131E94B9A6F5.jpeg

Message 3 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom 

Been with FNBO since April of this year. 

Message 4 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston 

I doubled check the offer and you are correct on the transfer fee. Thank you for the info and correction. Still, I think it's a great offer!

Message 5 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Have had these two offers for quite some time on Quacks unlimited.. one has a bt fee being the 5.99 the 6.99 doesnt have one.. No personal interest in either though as other better options exist for me if needed them plus NFCU in february will roll out their yearly BT's, etc.. 

edit actually have 3bt offers obviously one at 18.99 with no fee is lol, you serious lol Smiley Tongue

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.39.35 AM.png

Message 6 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Have had these two offers for quite some time on Quacks unlimited.. one has a bt fee being the 5.99 the 6.99 doesnt have one.. No personal interest in either though as other better options exist for me if needed them plus NFCU in february will roll out their yearly BT's, etc.. 

edit actually have 3bt offers obviously one at 18.99 with no fee is lol, you serious lol Smiley Tongue

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.39.35 AM.png

Look closer!  It's 0% until November with a 2% fee.  That one's actually great!  But yeah, before I closed my last CapOne account I used to laugh at the "no balance transfer fee, just pay your standard purchase APR of 25.49%" or something like that.

Message 7 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Lol didnt even notice @K-in-Boston the 2% offer lol.. They have been bombarded me with emails and checks in mail. 2% isnt bad at all not as good as BECU or NFCU, but certainly good!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.