Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Closed Ducks Unlimited!

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO Closed Ducks Unlimited!

With $728k in available credit you probably won't even notice but it still sucks all the same. Like you I have a few cards that I put less than 5 bucks on via Amazon reload to show activity but as you mentioned, that may not be good enough anymore. We shall see. I'm still shocked that CapOne hasn't slashed by $44.5k and that card gets VERY little use.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Alot of us telework now so i might fill up once a month?  Where I use to fill-up a few times a week

I understand that but you get 5% on anything that you buy inside the gas station.  You don't have to buy gas at all.  5% back on beer!  

Message 12 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Well it looks like my turn at the chopping block has begun.

Quite frankly i'm shocked I have skated through this long.

FNBO closed Ducks Unlimited and the 10k line that went with it

Still have the Platinum at 30,600 and the Amex at 18,500.

Just charges $1 to it in September to show activity.

I guess that isn't going to cut it anymore.

I fully expect Capital One, Synchrony and others to come whack away at my stash.

Bound to happen. My utilization is less than 1%. NEVER carry a balance.

I do spend a lot, but that is mostly AOD, Flagship and business cards.

Everything else is the coffee of the quarter club.

Have been on hold for about 15 minutes waiting to talk to a CSR, but i don't hold out hope.

It was good while it lasted.

Still hanging onto 728k available credit

Sorry to read Woody but with 728k worth of credit, i think you'll be okSmiley Wink My best to the famSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

If you still have $728,000 in credit limits, why do you care about losing a paltry $10,000, especially for a card you weren't using?

Because I wanted it. Nothin more. Nothing less

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Took awhile but I got through.

I was told I went through a review and would receive a letter. 
probably inquiries, balance in relation to original loan amount

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Hmmm going to have to use my DU card soon.. I did use it for some ammo about 4 months back and a tank a gas since, but really not driving much recently thanks to our not so friendly virus...   Will throw a few hundred charge on it on an upcoming bill and the 5% i dont really want to lose at sporting goods/gas when i do end up driving.  I have BTs offer coming left and right from them at 6.99 for life and 0% fee..  nope my regular nfcu platinum destroys that at 5.99 and no bt fee lol.  You are doing fine though woody where you lose one you gain another!

edit: just did lazy mode and put 25$ for amazon GC balance until I can get to purchasing more "sporting goods" in the next month.

. Etc etc.
i'll follow up when I get the letter

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I was planning on consolidating and kept putting it off. Procrastination seldom pays....

Message 16 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I have several 5% cards between DW and I. 

Message 17 of 29
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Well it looks like my turn at the chopping block has begun.

Quite frankly i'm shocked I have skated through this long.

FNBO closed Ducks Unlimited and the 10k line that went with it

Still have the Platinum at 30,600 and the Amex at 18,500.

Just charges $1 to it in September to show activity.

I guess that isn't going to cut it anymore.

I fully expect Capital One, Synchrony and others to come whack away at my stash.

Bound to happen. My utilization is less than 1%. NEVER carry a balance.

I do spend a lot, but that is mostly AOD, Flagship and business cards.

Everything else is the coffee of the quarter club.

Have been on hold for about 15 minutes waiting to talk to a CSR, but i don't hold out hope.

It was good while it lasted.

Still hanging onto 728k available credit

Sorry to read Woody but with 728k worth of credit, i think you'll be okSmiley Wink My best to the famSmiley Happy

Thank you my friend

Message 18 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Sorry for your Ducks closeureSmiley Sad

Message 19 of 29
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@woodyman100  sorry ☹️

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.