Re: FNBO TravElite Mailer

@K-in-Boston wrote:

And I got the same mailer today.  MUST GARDEN.  LOL

Go for that 7-figure CLI from BoA instead.  Smiley LOL

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 13 of 21
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I live in NYC. I'm wondering if it's possible for me to receive the same mailer from FNBO.

Message 14 of 21
mdd0214
Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I live in NYC. I'm wondering if it's possible for me to receive the same mailer from FNBO.

Im in NYC and received this mailer. Had an old fnbo amex years ago but otherwise nomidea why i was targetted.

Message 15 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Oh, snap!  Smiley Surprised  Smiley Wink

While I need another card about as much as I need a hole in my head I admit if I'm targeted this time I'll have to do some 'soul searching' on this one... LOL.

I have no idea what made them send me a targeted mailer last time, and it wasn't the first time they have targeted me for a promo - I've also been targeted before for their 'plain' Amex and I believe a Visa as well.  It's easy for me to remember since I seldom receive mail targeted offers from anybody. 

My AAoA is down to three years on EX and EQ (four years on TU) so I'm having to be selective now, but gosh this card is a good deal.  I'm hoping somewhat that I'm not targeted this time so I won't be tempted... haha! 

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw a youtube video by asksebby earlier. He says there have been reports of people receiving a $49 AF version of this offer through the mail. He also says he believes if you are not a recipient of the mailer, and you try calling FNBO to ask for the offer, they will not extend it to you.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the $49 offer and called to see if it was possible to apply for the $0 AF. Nope!

If you get the offer just make sure to look at the fees because the fee is not clear in the marketing packet you receive or the application page.
Message 18 of 21
Leonardc2
Valued Member

I am in Florida and I received the zero annual fee offer. I have had no prior relationship with FNBO, but I applied and was instantly approved for $14,100 starting limit.

Message 19 of 21
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Leonardc2 wrote:

I am in Florida and I received the zero annual fee offer. I have had no prior relationship with FNBO, but I applied and was instantly approved for $14,100 starting limit.

Congrats!!  Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.