Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO list of cards

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

FNBO list of cards

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all FNBO cards? Co/branded ?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO list of cards

A few that I know, if no one has a list !

Bucksback (Limited time FNBO 2%)

Cashback Visa (Limited time FNBO 2%)

Travel Elite Amex (Limited time FNBO)

NRA  (CO/BR)

Ducks (CO/BR)

Message 2 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

There isn't a comprehensive list, AFAIK.  FNBO used to have a portal which featured their partner cards (similar to Barclays) but it's been taken down for sometime.

Of the ones that I'm currently aware of:

Evergreen (2% cashback -- most recent product)

Icelandair

China Airlines

Japan Airlines (USA version)

ANA (USA version)

Ducks Unlimited

Speedway

Sheetz

Sun Country Airlines

FordPass Rewards

There's a few more that I can't recall at the moment and others which are CU-affiliated.

Plus, any of their geo-fenced non-partner versions available through their own website (or FNBO Direct).

Message 3 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Kforce wrote:

A few that I know, if no one has a list !

Bucksback (Limited time FNBO 2%)

Cashback Visa (Limited time FNBO 2%)

Travel Elite Amex (Limited time FNBO)

NRA  (CO/BR)

Ducks (CO/BR)

The NRA and TravElite cards are no longer available for new applications.  Unless, the OP doesn't care if they're still active or not.

Message 4 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

Thanks ! I got approved for the best western , applied out of curiosity and was approved for 15k. 

I kicked myself in the butt because after I applied I remembered they have a Jeep card. I have a wrangler and I'm obsessed with anything jeep. 

I also see they have sun country airlines . Thought that was out of business 

Message 5 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@texasman07 wrote:

Thanks ! I got approved for the best western , applied out of curiosity and was approved for 15k. 

I kicked myself in the butt because after I applied I remembered they have a Jeep card. I have a wrangler and I'm obsessed with anything jeep. 

I also see they have sun country airlines . Thought that was out of business 

Nope.  Sun Country is still alive and kicking.  They've recently re-introduced some former routes and new routes as well.

Message 6 of 11
texasman07
Established Contributor

Good for sun country ! I need to check out their rewards system . Just out of curiosity.

Message 7 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@texasman07 wrote:

Good for sun country ! I need to check out their rewards system . Just out of curiosity.

Plus you can have multiple FNBO cards, especially partner-branded ones.  As long as you space out the apps, you can still obtain another one.

Message 8 of 11
ficosuave
Contributor

One I haven't seen mentioned yet is the Scheels Visa. Don't know much about it other than it's a sporting goods chain.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO issues co-branded versions of the $0 AF, 2% cashback FNBO Evergreen, and several other FNBO cards, through its "agent" CC issuer alter ego, First Bankcard. Here's the co-branded New York Community Bank product lineup, for instance.

I'm not aware of any evidence that these co-branded cards are easier to get, or offer better APR/SLs, than the FNBO "core" cards. If one is interested in the card, my recommendation would be to just apply with FNBO directly unless there is a robust preexisting relationship with the co-brand FI.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.