Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

FNBO

Hey guys, so I got an offer mail from FNBO, sometime in May or so, very recent. But... it's not for the Travelite, it's for their Platinum cards, you know them 0% apr and no annual type of deal. And it's crazy cause I'm out of their state area, but I believe I was targeted so that's what matters. I think this would be the last card that I'm willing to app for that will affect my personal credit.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FNBO

Just keep in mind that if it's a pre-selected invitation even with a code or set APR, it's not a pre-approved offer. If your profile is optimal and can support the application, you can definitely try it out and see what it yields.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Boony, if you are FNBO marketing credit solicited, they are able to process it even thought it is outside their banking service area footprint. Over time, I have had three cards from FNBO going back to 2011 all by the same method you just received. Their customer service is out of Omaha NE or Yankton SD. They have many banks that they provide credit cards for and department type stores. If you find the card of use give it a consideration. For myself, they have been fair and treated me well. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

I believe I know how to be targeted but I remember when the Travelite was no longer available, I was late in apping and missed the opportunity and so I called the bank to see if they could somehow get my info cause they don't have it and so I thought hmmm maybe I can sign up for the fnbodirect I believe it's a sub branch of theirs and years later, well until now I got target for their card. But, I heard they're a good bank no doubt. I'm just waiting on their Travelite to open back up.

However, I know this off topic but I heard like Dr. Dre paid UC Riverside like millions just so that his daughter to get in the school, idk how that would work if I were to do that with the bank lol 😂
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boony ... back in 2016 FNBO had problems related to credit insurance that got the CFPB to order them to pay customers for their handling of the credit insurance. Since then, they seem to be tighter with how they do business. It is a large privately owned family bank so they need to keep a great market place reputation.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.