Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Amazon Prime for 1 year / NFCU Flagship

tag
Rikku
Regular Contributor

Re: FREE Amazon Prime for 1 year / NFCU Flagship

I received the same email. Unfortunately, my Prime auto-renewed a few weeks ago and while it charged to my NFCU Flagship card, the offer is only good for accounts renewed during the month of September. I suppose we could add another Prime account, but the chances are high that we would forget about it a year from now and end up getting charged for the auto-renewal of the second Prime account that we don't really need. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 11 of 64
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

@Rikku wrote:

I received the same email. Unfortunately, my Prime auto-renewed a few weeks ago and while it charged to my NFCU Flagship card, the offer is only good for accounts renewed during the month of September. I suppose we could add another Prime account, but the chances are high that we would forget about it a year from now and end up getting charged for the auto-renewal of the second Prime account that we don't really need. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sep. 30, 2021

Message 12 of 64
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I got it also, and definitely good through the end of next September.  Now I have to remember where that setting is to change the billing just for the fee so it doesn't default to my Amazon Card...

Message 13 of 64
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:

Sep. 30, 2021

+1

Message 14 of 64
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Found it!

https://www.amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions?ref_=nav_AccountFlyout_digital_subscriptions&

"Changes to this payment method also updates your payment method for all Prime Video Channels and Amazon Fresh subscriptions."  Well, that's annoying.  I don't want other charges going to Flagship.  Guess I'll just have to remember to change it over in January a few days prior, then change it back.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 5.06.31 PM.png

Message 15 of 64
Rikku
Regular Contributor

@kerplunk wrote:

@Rikku wrote:

Sep. 30, 2021

You read the fine print so much better than I did! Thank you for pointing that out! Good deal, I'll make sure I keep that as the default card for my Prime membership and I'll get the credit next Aug. Thanks!

Message 16 of 64
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I got it also, and definitely good through the end of next September.  Now I have to remember where that setting is to change the billing just for the fee so it doesn't default to my Amazon Card...

@K-in-Boston,  A little tricky .. but here are the steps;

Edited: I am way late, hope it helps someone elseSmiley Happy

Step 1 (click 3 lines)

Step 2 (your account)

Step 3 (click Prime)

Step 4 (click >> "update you payment method")

Message 17 of 64
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Got this offer as well, I'll definitely take advantage of it. 😁

Message 18 of 64
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

Free Amazon Prime with Navy Federal Flasgship offer...

Anyone else recieve email from NFCU for free Amazon Prime if you use your Navy Federal Flagship card?

Says if you purchase or renew by september 30 they will credit your account the 120.00

Mine was in the spam box for some reason so heads up maybe check yours to see it might be there if its targeted.

Message 19 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free Amazon Prime with Navy Federal Flasgship offer...

notice it says 2021 so you have 12 months, so even if your prime just renewed you should be able to pick it up next year before it expires. This couldn't have come at a better time for myself as my prime renews in 10 days.

Message 20 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.