Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Home Depot CLI info

tag
PaBill
Regular Contributor

FYI: Home Depot CLI info

I'm planning on doing a small spree (including some CLIs) in about a week.  One CLI is for Home Depot.  I called them today for some info.  Accorging to the CSR, they do an HP and it can be on any one of the 3 CBs.  They don't use any one specific CB...

EQ-805, EX-797, TU-804. Back in the Garden on 8/4/15. Just came out for a 5K CLI bump on the Barclay card...
Hover over a card for the CL...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: FYI: Home Depot CLI info

Thx for the info Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@PaBill wrote:

I'm planning on doing a small spree (including some CLIs) in about a week.  One CLI is for Home Depot.  I called them today for some info.  Accorging to the CSR, they do an HP and it can be on any one of the 3 CBs.  They don't use any one specific CB...

Citi so I assume EX or EQ

Message 3 of 8
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Your app spree will not help your goal in our siggy unless they are all soft pulls.

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 4 of 8
PaBill
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@PaBill wrote:

Citi so I assume EX or EQ

Being Citi, I thought TU or EX.  She said that they use all three.  (No help there...)Smiley Frustrated

EQ-805, EX-797, TU-804. Back in the Garden on 8/4/15. Just came out for a 5K CLI bump on the Barclay card...
Message 5 of 8
PaBill
Regular Contributor

@AndySoCal wrote:

Your app spree will not help your goal in our siggy unless they are all soft pulls.

I may hit my goal on 2 of the CBs in the next few days, before the spree.  If so, I'll do the spree, take the hit and wander off into the garden...

Message 6 of 8
mario6585
Established Member

I asked for a CLI for my Home Depot card last month and yes it was a HP and they pulled TU here in NY...i was at 3k and sent a message from my online account asking for a CLI of atleast 5k more but instead recieved $6350.00 for a total $9350.00 weird odd number but the interesting thing is they gave me more then i asked for.

Message 7 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Citi is a national lender; they will indeed pull any of the three.

        
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.