Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Western FCU fixed-rate VISA has no fees for either BT or cash advances

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: FYI: Western FCU fixed-rate VISA has no fees for either BT or cash advances

@mikelo22 wrote:

Judging by the database, it looks like they pull EXP.  Is that what they pulled for you?

Was it just one HP for membership and the card? 

Yes, they pulled EX for me.  Currently, my CRs are reporting only one inquiry, although not 100% sure if that will change, with my next credit reort going out next month, guess I'll maybe have to wait and see how it goes.

Message 11 of 13
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@satasat360 wrote:

Thanks OP for the details, I have DCU Visa which is also same i.e. no BT or cash advance fee and 6 months interest free BT every year after the holidays. 

I joined DCU a few years ago in order to apply for their card as well, but unfortunately, I was denied for the card at the time.  I think I may still have a checking account with a minimum balance with them currently, not 100% sure though.

Message 12 of 13
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@VirusCredit13 wrote:

@satasat360 wrote:

Thanks OP for the details, I have DCU Visa which is also same i.e. no BT or cash advance fee and 6 months interest free BT every year after the holidays. 

Is that part of terms, or is that just a promotion that they just have run every year after holidays.

6 months interest free BT is not part of terms, they are running this promo every year for the past 3-4 years.

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.