Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Rewards Bonus Offer

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Fidelity Rewards Bonus Offer

Has anyone with a Fidelity card received a letter offering an 1 bonus point from tomorrow through 31 December?  Received this about a week ago and just activated it today.  Minimum spend of $800 before earning the additional 1 bonus point up to 2000 points if enrolled before 30 November.  May not be much, but a 3% card for the rest of the year.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity Rewards Bonus Offer

Nope but Im not using the card now am running a 0% on it thru Aug next year.
Message 2 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Has anyone with a Fidelity card received a letter offering an 1 bonus point from tomorrow through 31 December?  Received this about a week ago and just activated it today.  Minimum spend of $800 before earning the additional 1 bonus point up to 2000 points if enrolled before 30 November.  May not be much, but a 3% card for the rest of the year.

So a maximum of $20 extra after spending $2800?   Worse than Citi's $25 offers!

Message 3 of 13
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

So a maximum of $20 extra after spending $2800?   Worse than Citi's $25 offers!

Yeah, I know it's not much.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

Message 5 of 13
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Thanks for the information.

Had to share since I'm so excited about the extra money.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

I actually did receive this offer, but my offer only requires me to spend $50 instead of $800.  Fidelity is definitely going to get more use this month and next than my other 2% card (Citi Double Cash).

You should call and see if you can get the minimum spend lowered to $50.  Just let them know that you're aware that there is also a $50 minimum spend offer circulating.

Fidelity Bonus Offer.JPG

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 7 of 13
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

In August I got a postcard that offered $100 on $2000 spend by October 31st, in addition to the normal 2%. My statement cut late last week and they credited me with the extra $100. I have not rec'd the offer OP mentioned, but I doubt I'm make any extra effort for it.

Message 8 of 13
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

In August I got a postcard that offered $100 on $2000 spend by October 31st, in addition to the normal 2%. My statement cut late last week and they credited me with the extra $100. I have not rec'd the offer OP mentioned, but I doubt I'm make any extra effort for it.

That's a very nice offer, pipeguy!  I wish I would have received that one.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 9 of 13
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

I actually did receive this offer, but my offer only requires me to spend $50 instead of $800.  Fidelity is definitely going to get more use this month and next than my other 2% card (Citi Double Cash).

You should call and see if you can get the minimum spend lowered to $50.  Just let them know that you're aware that there is also a $50 minimum spend offer circulating.

Fidelity Bonus Offer.JPG

I may do that, thanks.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.