Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa/Amex ?

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Fidelity Visa/Amex ?

How is the customer service for these cards?  Is it handled by FIA or is there a dedicated CS unit that handles it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Fidelity Visa/Amex ?

@thelethargicage wrote:

How is the customer service for these cards?  Is it handled by FIA or is there a dedicated CS unit that handles it?

Handled by FIA. I haven't dealt with their CS but their website is straight out if the 80's. Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 6
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Webpages in the 80s...how fascinating Smiley LOL

FIA takes care of the FidAmex CS, during my last call for a CLI the account rep identified himself as 'FIA card services'

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 3 of 6
budugu
Regular Contributor

It has a very combursome website but atleast you are not asked to call in to redeem your points ala Merrill+ (at least for statement credit). FIA handles the card and has decent CS. Other than the usual BT offer they will pitch every time at the end of the call (atleast from my short experience)

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 4 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I have no idea what an 80's website looked like, Lexie must have worked at CERN then.   However, I will agree with the 90s, maybe Netscape 1.1 since it has images.

But ugly though it is, I find it functional enough, unlike say Penfed or US Bank which miss critical info on pending transactions.  

Ugly but functional is also how some consider the Fid Amex card itself!

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@longtimelurker wrote:

I have no idea what an 80's website looked like, Lexie must have worked at CERN then.   However, I will agree with the 90s, maybe Netscape 1.1 since it has images.

But ugly though it is, I find it functional enough, unlike say Penfed or US Bank which miss critical info on pending transactions.  

Ugly but functional is also how some consider the Fid Amex card itself!

Ok, maybe 90's Smiley Very Happy

By the way... I have to agree, ugly but functional and the greenish puke color is starting to grow on me. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.