cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa Signature (Elan Financial Services) CLI - Hard or Soft...?

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature (Elan Financial Services) CLI - Hard or Soft...?

Not sure about CLI since I never need one and never asked for one. Now it is in my draw since I use Chase FU + CSR to replace it.

I still have a pre-approved offer with a rare $100 bonus offer for spouse. Not sure if we are going to take it. Only the bonus is valuable to me.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll say that the customer service thus far is head and shoulders above FIA. Someone tried to pass a fraudulent charge through my card apparently. Elan denied the charge, called me, verified I didn't make the charge, and sent me a new card with zero hassle. A similar incident with FIA was much less pleasant (they insisted they couldn't do anything until the charge posted to my account)
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I decided to not even ask for a CLI, turns out that my SL is just a "Revolving Limit". The rep that assisted me with the 0% APR BT til May 2018 Billing Cycle Promo I received told me I can charge past my revolve limit but I have to pay the balance down to at least the revolve limit. So that works for me because I usually PIF anyway. I did a small renovation and my wife got Lasik, and I wanted to pay the costs down over time, so I will continue to PIF my statement balance along with the amount i need to pay towards the BT balance.

And I agree with most of you... I genuinely enjoy having and using this card. Straightforward, solid cash back rate, no AF, VS benefits and those BT checks that came in the mail was a nice plus.... I use this card for anything and everything I can't pay for with my AmEx GCPR. Rewards cash deposits right into one of my Fidelity accounts. I'll def post back on here if i end up getting one of those Auto-CLI's.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.