Final Credit Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final Credit Card?

Has anyone heard of Final?

https://getfinal.com/

https://www.engadget.com/2014/10/09/final-credit-card/

They seem to want to target people with good to excellent credit but they only seem to offer 1% cash back and the ability to make virtual credit card numbers as much as you want. I might be missing something there but it doesn't look that impressive. Engadget wrote an article so I was interested. What do you guys and gals think?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Final Credit Card?

Is that the same as ShopSafe from BofA? I can create virtual cards with that.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah its seems quite similar? I am finding a hard time finding the purpose of this card existing. A friend of mine is looking at it but he already has BOA. I don't see a point.

Message 3 of 20
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah its seems quite similar? I am finding a hard time finding the purpose of this card existing. A friend of mine is looking at it but he already has BOA. I don't see a point.

The endgadget article talks about beta starting in 1Q2015 (i.e. 1.5 years ago) and they are still operating a waitlist for "early access"?  As the card also has a $49AF after the first year, I don't see any convincing niche for it!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final invitation code?

I dont know if anybody know final ? (getfinal) 

now they require invitation code to sign up, i am on the waitlist, however there are 400k people ahead of me...

Anyone can help me? 

Please

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wanna an invitation code.///

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i wanna an invitation code.///

Why?

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

seems like a total waste of money and hassle. 1% cashback is not even worth the calories it took my brain to type this sentence with.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Final invitation code?

????

Maybe I'm slow...... but final invitation for what? Please be more specific. 

On a generic note, I get final/last chance invitations all the time. But following month......I get another chance. Nothing is final when they WANT your business. 

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, because i can use it for the fake card. that's the mean reason i want it. 

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.