cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final got an answer for my Ebates Visa Signature and Guess What!!!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: UPDATE: Still Got Denied for Ebates Visa Signature with HP!!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I called the underwriting dept at noon. I gave the application number to underwriter (Indian CSR). She didn't ask to reduce or close some of my accounts. She took all info and came back with Denial Answer (no recon.). I didn't know they HP on recon. Now I have 1 more HP on my TU. I could have called GE Solution after that. I was afraid they might close all my other GE accounts. I just checked all of my other GEaccounts untouched.

Ron.

Well, that is a bummer Ron Robot Sad  I was going to suggest and see if you could be transferred to their internal review department (via the number on the letter).  I suppose you could give it another try if you really want the Ebates CC or maybe call it a day?  I'm thinking at this stage if you already incurred a HP, why not see if they could be flexible (thinking along the lines of your GE CC arsenal and the business).  But, I could also understand not wanting to poke the bear.  Let us know if you decide to pursue it again.

Finstar,

That's ok. I didn't want to pursue the matter further. I have heard people getting all his accounts closed. 1 HP is not going to kill me. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Well, alright then.  Totally understand.  Keep us posted on any other new or exciting CC products that you run into!  I'm still curious about the US Bank AMEX product due to be introduced next year and see if that's anything worth adding to my list.

Message 31 of 36
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 32 of 36
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 ,I've closed all my GE acounts about a year ago,Had almost 100K with them And I felt it was time to close them out,So I did an app for the Ebates Sig Visa Card and got a 1K limit.called back door and got it raised to 10K

Message 33 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I called the underwriting dept at noon. I gave the application number to underwriter (Indian CSR). She didn't ask to reduce or close some of my accounts. She took all info and came back with Denial Answer (no recon.). I didn't know they HP on recon. Now I have 1 more HP on my TU. I could have called GE Solution after that. I was afraid they might close all my other GE accounts. I just checked all of my other GEaccounts untouched.

Ron.

Well, that is a bummer Ron Robot Sad  I was going to suggest and see if you could be transferred to their internal review department (via the number on the letter).  I suppose you could give it another try if you really want the Ebates CC or maybe call it a day?  I'm thinking at this stage if you already incurred a HP, why not see if they could be flexible (thinking along the lines of your GE CC arsenal and the business).  But, I could also understand not wanting to poke the bear.  Let us know if you decide to pursue it again.

Finstar,

That's ok. I didn't want to pursue the matter further. I have heard people getting all his accounts closed. 1 HP is not going to kill me. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Well, alright then.  Totally understand.  Keep us posted on any other new or exciting CC products that you run into!  I'm still curious about the US Bank AMEX product due to be introduced next year and see if that's anything worth adding to my list.

I might be interested that next year. I know it is tough to get.

Ron.

Message 34 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Ouch! Sorry about that additional HP

That's ok. I got over it. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 35 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Ron1 ,I've closed all my GE acounts about a year ago,Had almost 100K with them And I felt it was time to close them out,So I did an app for the Ebates Sig Visa Card and got a 1K limit.called back door and got it raised to 10K

I cannot closed all of it. Many of them was opened over 10yrs ago. Ebates Visa Signature card denial is no big loss. It is not a big deal. I always look at the other options. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.