Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally CLI on HSBC/Cap 1

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Finally CLI on HSBC/Cap 1

Finally received a CLI on my HSBC/Cap 1 card. Instead of a pathetic $300 limit, I now have a slightly less pathetic limit of $450..lol. I have been going back and forth with them and I am always told could be a soft pull..could be a hardpull but that there is no way of knowing until it is too late. So, I always declined, but today I decided to ask for a manager after being told the same thing and the manager insisted it is always a soft pull. I got her name and said I was taping the call..lol, not really I was in my daughter's school parking lot waiting for her to get in the car. Anyway, received my CLI and checked EQ and EX and no hardpull. Will check TU via credit karma after midnight to make sure no hard pull there.

My gosh, it's pulling teeth to get an increase with them. Baby steps, I keep telling myself. Why I care, I don't know. She told me to call back in 4 months.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally CLI on HSBC/Cap 1

Congrats on the increase. Although not much, every little bit helps! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 4
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats,,,+1

Message 3 of 4
rm3
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!! I tried for an increase today and was denied. So I politely told the rep and manager the card will be closed before the AF is due.  I will thank them for helping me rebuild, close and move on. NO CLI, NO AF.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.