Did you mean: 

Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Good Morning all...

It's been a long time in coming, and lots of progress with the advice from myFICO members. I just checked my Walmart TU and it finally has that magic 800! I had been stuck in the 790's for months. I paid everything down to $0 and let my Cap1 post at 8%, and that did it. Thanks to all of you for your help...I would never have known how to proceed otherwise.

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 32
stlsme
New Contributor

Congrats!!!!!! 

EX: 844 EQ: 848 TU: 839
Message 22 of 32
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats! ...hope you can stay in longer than me...LOL...my new app last November kicked me out again...ha ha..

Message 23 of 32
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I say a huge congratulations! I'm jealous and I can't wait for my 800 to come to fruition! Smiley Very Happy I can't wait until the day comes that I've paid off this BT and can report 1-10% on one card.
Message 24 of 32
notfancy
Valued Contributor

That's awesome! Congratulations on an incredible achievement!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 25 of 32
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Congrats !

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 26 of 32
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I'm a little late to the party (does it help if I bring a really BIG bottle of something?), but congrats, indiolatino!

I might break into the 800 club later this year (EQ FICO at 797 now, so close!). Until recently, I couldn't even imagine seeing that number. Good work!

Message 27 of 32
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 28 of 32
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Good Morning all...

It's been a long time in coming, and lots of progress with the advice from myFICO members. I just checked my Walmart TU and it finally has that magic 800! I had been stuck in the 790's for months. I paid everything down to $0 and let my Cap1 post at 8%, and that did it. Thanks to all of you for your help...I would never have known how to proceed otherwise.

Congrats! That is really great! What was your score when you started your journey?

Thank you...well, my first card was the Cap1 Platinum with $500 CL and my EQ score was a 623, so I was astonished when I got approved. Right before my last baddie fell off my score was a 568. So, in 1 year and 7 months I went from a 568 to an 800. I would never have gotten here without the advice from myFICO members. I really knew next to nothing...lol. Thanks again.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 29 of 32
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Good Morning all...

Congrats 

Hahaha...that's exactly what I looked like! Thanks so much, MJ...without your constant ERT SWAT threats, I could never have done it...LOL!  Thank you, all the mods, and all members for all the help.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.