Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

@lg8302ch wrote:

Congrats! ...hope you can stay in longer than me...LOL...my new app last November kicked me out again...ha ha..

It's my very first time in the 800 club, so I'm just glad to be in it, even if it doesn't last that long...lol. In fact, I'm going to print the Walmart screenshot and frame it (yes, I am very serious)!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 31 of 32
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

@Gunnar419 wrote:

I'm a little late to the party (does it help if I bring a really BIG bottle of something?), but congrats, indiolatino!

I might break into the 800 club later this year (EQ FICO at 797 now, so close!). Until recently, I couldn't even imagine seeing that number. Good work!

Thanks...and good luck Gunnar. I went from a 790-792-793-798. It stayed at 798 for 4 months. Then it went back down to 793 then 791 (car loan) and stayed there for 2 months. Then finally, 800. Keep us posted!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.