Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally good news from BOA

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Finally good news from BOA

So, like 2 weeks ago i called them in order to graduate my secured credit card account that i've had for almost two years, they took my info and told me i'd receive a decision in the mail, i also put in a request for a cli (mine was $700), so today i looked up my account just in case to see what my due date was and all that, my limit was $1500.00 i mean , is that good news or what? im just a little happy about it i hate BOA never had good experience with them and now this, way to go BOA, could've rounded up the 2 grand , but, it's good for now.

Though i'd tell you guys.

cya latter.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally good news from BOA

@danisgods wrote:

So, like 2 weeks ago i called them in order to graduate my secured credit card account that i've had for almost two years, they took my info and told me i'd receive a decision in the mail, i also put in a request for a cli (mine was $700), so today i looked up my account just in case to see what my due date was and all that, my limit was $1500.00 i mean , is that good news or what? im just a little happy about it i hate BOA never had good experience with them and now this, way to go BOA, could've rounded up the 2 grand , but, it's good for now.

Though i'd tell you guys.

cya latter.

danisgods,  Thanks for sharing the great news.    Yes, it is a GOOD news!    Very good.  Well done!   

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!

Message 3 of 4
nickbrodie
Established Member

Congrats.  That is great news and great progress...

TU Starting Score (09/23/10): 682 | EQ Starting Score (09/23/10): 697
TU Current Score (10/16/2010): 721 | EQ Current Score (10/16/2010): 735
TU & EQ Goal Score: 761

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.