Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut 33% CLD

tag
pembrokepride
Contributor

Re: Fingerhut 33% CLD

Ok tried a couple of more times to get credit department I either got hung up on while on wait or bounced back to CS and they claim they are having a problem today. I am done wasting my breath and time with Fingerhut. If Fingerhut was my biggest problem I had I would be living a charmed life LOL. Going to keep card open for the 1.4 CL and UTIL but Fingerhut will never see another purchase from me. Oh parting is such sweet sorrow. They did serve a purpose so all is good. :-)

In garden as of 04-06-14 to 12/01/14

Starting score EQ MyFico 646 11/29/13 Current 691 EQ MyFico SW 04/03/14
Starting score EX MyFico 657 12/01/13 Current 686 EX MyFico 03/01/14
Starting score TU MyFico 627 12/02/13 Current 696 Barkclay 03/26/14
Message 21 of 23
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

@pembrokepride wrote:

Ok tried a couple of more times to get credit department I either got hung up on while on wait or bounced back to CS and they claim they are having a problem today. I am done wasting my breath and time with Fingerhut. If Fingerhut was my biggest problem I had I would be living a charmed life LOL. Going to keep card open for the 1.4 CL and UTIL but Fingerhut will never see another purchase from me. Oh parting is such sweet sorrow. They did serve a purpose so all is good. :-)

Well at the very least you know it wasn't you, or anything you have done, to get the CLD!

Message 22 of 23
Reighn9
Frequent Contributor

I didn't know that about Fingerhut about being for people who need and have trouble getting credit. I've had an account with them off and since 1965. They would close it and reopen it for inactivity, moves, new orders, etc. I never had any problem gettingit reopened whenever i found out it was closed.  Yes, I have low over-all CLs, that's why a $300 drop made a big difference. I have high utilization due to low CLs but I keep bringing it down.  I don't even buy anything from them that often, and I won't again.  I just wish I could find the right department to talk to. I don't think it was fair of them to drop my score like that.  Especially when I have no lates, no derogs, AAoA 7 years, oldest 17 years, but my utiliation is still around 30%.  I can't get any of my old cards to CLI.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.