dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Fingerhut

do u guys really buy from fingerhut?

Message 11 of 24
jeffery581
Established Contributor

I think I will close at the 2 year mark. Sooner if I dont get another increase. I think I have moved beyond this.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 12 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

fingerhut is a ripoff,,, get rid of it

Yup, but want a yr history with it. May consider keeping it open if they reaise my limit further.

put urself in the bankers chair,,,, " i see u have a fingerf card, good to know,,, then u have no problem with us charging 26% interest"

If a bank holds a fingerhut account against they can take their card and shove it where the sun don't shine!! They should use common sense and see it was a rebuilder account.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 24
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Fingerhut's prices are really high and sometimes the quality is not up to par.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

They are pretty much for the rebuilder. That's it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 24
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Do you get a credit card or do they simply report to all three?
Message 16 of 24
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@NikJ4 wrote:
Do you get a credit card or do they simply report to all three?

Only to TU and EQ.

Message 17 of 24
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

That is true, it work out for me and is only good if you are buying name brand products.

Message 18 of 24
Datx
Valued Contributor

I closed my Fingerhut card about a month ago. I think I only bought two small items for the two years I had the card. And I agree, their prices are not great, and all but it was just a rebuilder card. I had absolutely zero revolving credit when I joined the forum around May 2010, and Fingerhut was one of the cards I started to rebuild with.

Message 19 of 24
learnin113
Established Contributor

OMG, Fingerhut still exists!?

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.