Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone Backdoor?

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Firestone Backdoor?

I was just approved for 1400 cl with a Firestone card and was wondering is there any number to call to get the cl raised
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Re: Firestone Backdoor?

Please any info would help
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like the Firestone card is issued by CFNA, I researched a little and all I could find was the Customer service #

Credit First National Association

BK-11/ Customer Service
P.O. Box 81315
Cleveland, OH 44181-0315
Phone (toll-free): 1-800-321-3950

I do not know if this is a good number to call for recon, but I guess it's worth a shot, I actually called the number and it asks for your 9 digit account number, I pressed the # key a few times and it finally said "Please hold while I transfer your call" I then hung up, so give it a shot.

Message 3 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
I was just approved for 1400 cl with a Firestone card and was wondering is there any number to call to get the cl raised

You getting some nice tires?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

The tires on my Mustang are 250 each, granted they are 285/40/18'sSmiley Wink Nitto NT555's wanna talk about some traction!!!!!

What I love about these tires is, I can leave two black lines down the road about an 1/8 of a mileSmiley Very Happy (oh I love the smell of tire smoke)

Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

The tires on my Mustang are 250 each, granted they are 285/40/18'sSmiley Wink Nitto NT555's wanna talk about some traction!!!!!

What I love about these tires is, I can leave two black lines down the road about an 1/8 of a mileSmiley Very Happy (oh I love the smell of tire smoke)

Smiley Very HappyI'm like the exact opposite on tires. I want to get every bit of life and tread out of them!!! Too expensive!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Smiley Very HappyI'm like the exact opposite on tires. I want to get every bit of life and tread out of them!!! Too expensive!!

Yeah I hear you, I don't do that very often tho.

I'm curious if the # worked for the OP?

Message 7 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Yeah I hear you, I don't do that very often tho.

I'm curious if the # worked for the OP?

I got $1200 from them, well enough for me.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Carlile92 wrote:

Can you do that every day for a  month?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.