Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone CC

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Re: Firestone CC

Thanks JohN. i must have been thinking of PEP boys or Americas tire or somethin that is backed by GE. Anyone have the number for this card's cs dept?

Message 21 of 27
tk_0014
Established Member

Mine is at $1,400, up from 900.

I used it for the 0% six month deal on some sweet BFGoodrichs that would have taken a good chunk out of my savings. They also do repairs so if something breaks, i've got a little bit of padding for emergency repairs.

Not too thrilled with "Tire Works" but it seems to have worked out so far.

CFNA's site is weird, and you do want to watch it closely because if you miss a minimum payment or don't have it paid of in the 6 months,  you are on the hook for ALL of the interest, of the total purchase amount. If im remembering correctly.

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $500 Freedom $3000 CSP $8000 BofA 123Cash Reward $3000 C1 QS1 $1250, C1 QS $5500 PP Cred $2950 Amex BCP $19500 DISC IT: $14,100 Home Depot $8000
Message 22 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

@goosedog wrote:

Thanks JohN. i must have been thinking of PEP boys or Americas tire or somethin that is backed by GE. Anyone have the number for this card's cs dept?

CS number is 1-800-321-3950

Message 23 of 27
goosedog
Regular Contributor

ty

@john398 wrote:

@goosedog wrote:

CS number is 1-800-321-3950

ty

Message 24 of 27
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

@meka1984 wrote:

I was approved for the Firestone credit Card today. I have a few car repairs that I need and the 0% for 6 months with a purchase of 249 or more was attractive to me.

Does anyone have this card?

Likes/Dislikes?

I've had this car for over a year! Love it.  I started at $1200. My first purchase was over $700, paid it off in 6 months with 0% offer.  Raised my CL to $2200 (auto CLI). They report to all CRA's with the CL.  You also receive discounts for using your cards on purchases that don't qualify for the 0%, so I use it all around.  It's a good card, I have no complaints.

Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 25 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I've had this card now for close to 2 years. $2600 CL. Love it, 0% deals are awesome with it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 27
new_earth
Frequent Contributor

I just got approved for this card for $1200.....plan on using it for an oil change some time this month and a few other things I'm sure I'll need. This was honestly one of the most  "security"-like cards since it is good to have back up if something goes wrong with the car and I don't have the full amount in cash that actual day. It is perfect for me!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.