cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone (Credit First) Luv Button Gone?

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

Firestone (Credit First) Luv Button Gone?

So I log into my Firestone account with the hopes that I might see their famous luv button (just cut 7th statement)...and it is no longer there. Can anyone shed any light on this development?

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Firestone (Credit First) Luv Button Gone?

I thought it was just me, but its gone for me as well, maybe it will be back....

Message 2 of 6
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

I thought it was just me, but its gone for me as well, maybe it will be back....

Does this mean we have to call in for CLI...and if so, is it still a soft pull like the luv button was? Anyone with insight, your feedback would be much appreciated!

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 3 of 6
Jlu
Established Contributor

Quick OT question: Do they still not report your CL to the CRA's? They used to just report your balance.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 4 of 6
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I notice it was gone for me too, but I had just received an automatic $200 CLI after buying some tires.  CFNA will report the credit limit if you ask them to.  I sent a request thru their website and they responded quickly and it was reported when my next statement cut.    

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 5 of 6
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

No luv button for me and apparently they are changing a few things, it seems:

CFNA did something weird today with my account that it lowered my score on Experian.  Seems they changed address and for some reason my score dropped.  I went item by item and this is the only major change I can see.  Other changes were a few small balance decreases and one card increased slightly..  I have USAA Monitoring service and did a comparison of all, using yesterday and todays report it seems the only significant change is in the address.  Wonder what they are doing.  My balance just went to 0.00 from 19.00 and limit is 1,000 so all is good there.

hmmm??

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.