Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Command Bank Plat CC...

tag
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

First Command Bank Plat CC...

has anyone tried out fo this CC? any info what is the criteria? how good are the limits? i see a 5k minimum which is nice...

any other input?

http://www.firstcommandbank.com/personal-banking/cards/first-command-cards-platinum.htm

Message Edited by y0rascal on 09-08-2009 04:46 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

Re: First Command Bank Plat CC...

also pulled this off of there site for their platnium card...

No annual fee, late payment fee, over-limit fee, cash advance fee, balance transfer fee or online account access fee

sounds like a dream card there, now if it only had cash back =)

Message 2 of 4
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I'm not familiar with them but followed the link and this is what I found.  Pretty much leaves me out.

"We are currently accepting new account applications only from existing clients of First Command Bank or First Command Financial Services. If you are interested in establishing a relationship with a First Command Advisor, please visit our website . For those who are already clients of First Command Bank, you may open an additional bank account via OnCommand. For those who are clients of First Command Financial Services, but do not presently have an account at First Command Bank, please contact your financial advisor."

Message 3 of 4
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

I applied last May and was approved for the starting minimum.  My scores were approximately what they are now and my application was brought before a committee (apparently standard practice).  They are very serious about extending credit.  I would ensure that your report is clean and next to zero inquiries (they pulled TU) would be a plus.

The aspects of the card a top flight and the CS has been the same.  Now for the unfortunate news...

Effective 10/1/09 the interest rate will go from Prime + 1 (currently 4.25%) to Prime + 1--with a base of 7.25%.

This brings it in line with my Simmons Platinum (also going to variable 10/1/09).

Much like Simmons, it is tough to qualify for, but FCB (and Simmons) are quality banks and great cards to have.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.