How long did it take to find out you guys' CL? Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 51
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: First National Bank Omaha AMEX?

@KennyS2006 wrote:

I applied during the week and found out about 3 hours later

You may have to wait because they do manual reviews for accounts and its a holiday weekend Smiley Sad

I hope someone is working tomorrow tho in your case so you find out the limit

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 42 of 51
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

You may have to wait because they do manual reviews for accounts and its a holiday weekend Smiley Sad

That's ok if I have to wait, I was just curious. So they do manual reviews for CLs then and not for approval? Or maybe mixture of both? I was honestly expecting to have to wait for status, and was just wondering if I also had to wait for CL status as well.   Smiley Happy  I shall wait patiently for Tuesday. Thanks myjourney!

Message 43 of 51
myjourney
Super Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

That's ok if I have to wait, I was just curious. So they do manual reviews for CLs then and not for approval? Or maybe mixture of both? I was honestly expecting to have to wait for status, and was just wondering if I also had to wait for CL status as well.   Smiley Happy  I shall wait patiently for Tuesday. Thanks myjourney!

It's funny some get instant approvals like you and some don't .....strange I know

But the flip side is they give SP CLI's .....Oh yeah

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 44 of 51
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

You can try checking the status here: https://www.firstnational.com/RetailWeb/default/cardservices/application-status/show-form . I was approved back in December and was able to see the limit when I checked online. They may have changed it thougj.

Message 45 of 51
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Tried that as well. I'm very excited about the SP CLIs.. Very. It was definitely one of the main reasons I apped.
Message 46 of 51
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Okie dokie.. received my approval e-mail. No limit on there... Went online and it's there. 7k. My 2nd largest line!

Edit: forgot about my BofA card.. LOL

Message 47 of 51
myjourney
Super Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:
Okie dokie.. received my approval e-mail. No limit on there... Went online and it's there. 7k. My largest line!

Congrats WTG

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 48 of 51
cabrix

I have their Amex and I'm going to cancel it next month. Also, not really a fan of their website. I got caught up reading about how exclusive they were and I think that swayed my decision to app for them. Not a bad card really, just sort of meh to me. Customer service is always helpful and polite when I call. It just seems that card is always on the backburner and I've only used it a handful of times. 

Message 49 of 51
Darius1976
New Contributor

Sorry to bump this, but I just received the offer today and they are giving me until April 17 to apply for it.  My question is this"  Currently I have the Hilton Honors Card with AMex, and the limit is $5000.00.  I am due my 2nd 3x CLI on Feb 6.  Should I wait unit then so my limit on my other AMEX is $15,000?  Or since the Omaha card is a seperate institution that it will not matter so go ahead and do it now?

$7500____________$5000____________$9000____________$2000____________$1800____________$5500
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.