Did you mean: 

First National Bank of Omaha CLI?

tag
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

First National Bank of Omaha CLI?

How are they with CLI?

Do they ever give auto?

Are they pretty good if you request one?

I won't be asking for a long while yet if I do end up haVing to request one. Just curious about other people's experience.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: First National Bank of Omaha CLI?

A lot of people say that you can ring in and request one every four months and it will be a soft, but if you request it online, it will be a hard. It said I couldn't do it only so I rang in an after asking for income I went from 10,000 to 15,000. I did notice that they softed Experian very shortly prior to me asking, so they may have used that. I have multiple inquiries on there and added many after I received the card, so they don't seem to care about that. I used it for a few thousand last December when I got it, but have only been charging an $18 a month subscription to it since about February?, so they don't seem to care about not spending a lot.

Message 2 of 4
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info. Once I PIF on mine I will give them a call. Will be a few months, I've had the card since July.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hold two FNBO cards. Two auto increases in thirteen months totaling $4,000 on one card and one increase on my visa signature through customer service and it was a $5,000 increase (twenty-five months before I requested). No hard inquiires. Just did the visa increase.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.