Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank of Omaha

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

First National Bank of Omaha

Is First National Bank of Omaha easy to be approved for?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: First National Bank of Omaha

@corymcd88 wrote:

got a pre-approval lettger for a their DISCOVER based product, score was about 690(approx)  and more than a few INQ's yet approved for 6k matching my highest CL don't remember who they pulled. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 4
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I heard they are good with cls, very conservative and process each app manually. Someone I know received a preapproved offer in the mail but we ignored it because her report had too many inqs + not optimal util after a large purchase at the time and we feared a denial.

If you have a clean report with low util and not so many recent accs though, they are a very good institutional entity to have a relationship with.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 4
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

No. They review everything manually. They are extremely conservative.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.