Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank CLI - I applied today not sure If i was approved :(

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

First Premier Bank CLI - I applied today not sure If i was approved :(

I just applied over the phone and the first question I asked was when will i be notified and the rep said sometimes its instant sometimes you will receive a letter in the mail.

Well Ive had the card for 6 months and I have used it a lot and kept the balance very low.  She said mine is not instant I will receive a letter in the mail.  Do you think I have been denied???
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank CLI - I applied today not sure If i was approved :(

How much were the fees on this card?
Message 2 of 7
glamchick
Established Contributor

$25.00 only if you're approved for the CLI.
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck on the CLI!
Message 4 of 7
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

As soon as you get your scores high enough get rid of that card. There are much better options out there then those bottom feeders. Get your scores up to 580+ and apply for a Capital One Card. That will grow with you and they wont charge you for CLI's
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't recall when my first CLI was when I got the First Premier card, but I do know that they only issue one CLI in a 12 month period and they stick to that (atleast from my experience). I had requested on CLI's online and got the response instantly.  Maybe you'll want to try that next time, but be aware that could be a year from now.  Good luck on your current request, I hope it gets approved. It will likely be a measly $100. I really can't stand First Premier, their fees are outrageous and they are SO stingy! But, like many others, they were there when I needed them most and no one else would give me a card. Try not to be disappointed no matter what the outcome, and try to look at it like this...you are using them just as much as they are using you! When you finally don't need them anymore, it will make you feel good to kick them to the curb!
Message 6 of 7
glamchick
Established Contributor

Ok so i have another card with FPB and I did it online and they approved me instantly for a 100$ increase.  I dont have that great of a history with that card.  I was late a few times back in 2002. 

I dont know why the newer card wasnt instant???? 
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.