Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Deposit Return?

tag
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

First Premier Deposit Return?

I cancelled my card back in January, and I thought somewhere in the fine print, that we received our deposit ($90?) back.  Is this true, I just want assurance before calling them.  I googled, and not much info(older stuff)

I cancelled my secured Cap1 card and received the deposit back within a week

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: First Premier Deposit Return?

@TatorTodd wrote:

I cancelled my card back in January, and I thought somewhere in the fine print, that we received our deposit ($90?) back.  Is this true, I just want assurance before calling them.  I googled, and not much info(older stuff)

I cancelled my secured Cap1 card and received the deposit back within a week

First premier was fees not a secured card no?

Message 2 of 3
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

Re: First Premier Deposit Return?

Thank you, yes, now that you say that, you are correct.  I remember when I was cancelling I said the word secured, and they lady did not like that Smiley Happy

Thanks CA

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.