Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Guaranteed Second Card - what a laugh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Guaranteed Second Card - what a laugh

Just got an email from these bandits with a "guaranteed offer" of a seocnd card with a 1,000 limit due to my excellent credit history. $79 fee first year and more next and -ready for it - 36% APR. I have their useless card sock drawered until they are ready to charge me another annual fee.  These guys are not nice. Plain and simple. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Premier Guaranteed Second Card - what a laugh

36% ?  Robbery!

Unknown.png

Message 2 of 6
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an email from these bandits with a "guaranteed offer" of a seocnd card with a 1,000 limit due to my excellent credit history. $79 fee first year and more next and -ready for it - 36% APR. I have their useless card sock drawered until they are ready to charge me another annual fee.  These guys are not nice. Plain and simple. 

This must be the new "Why?" card. As in "Why would you take a second First Premier at 36% and a $79 AF when you're getting hosed by the first one?"

I can see people lining up for that one.Smiley Tongue

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They probably target everyone who has 2 Credit One cards.
Message 4 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Well, what do you expect? Original poster has an excellent credit history. That's how they qualify for such an incredibly awesome APR and starting limit.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 6
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

Funny! I burnt these guys many years ago before I was responsable. They had to do a charge off. It was so long ago, it is no longer on my CRs. So they leave me alone, thank god.

However I do get a weekly mailer from Credit One. My best friend's todler loves playing with those cardboard credit cards. He has a wallet filled with them.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.