Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier MUST be joking!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier MUST be joking!

"Congratulations!  Due to your excellent history with First PREMIER Bank, you are guaranteed* a second First PREMIER Bank credit card with a separate account number and credit limit."

"This is a fee based product.  If you are assigned the minimum credit limit of $300 your initial available credit will be $121."

They haven't offered a CLI on my current card (it has a $0 balance) - so why would I pay them another $179 to have another card?  Apparently didn't even run my credit or they would have know I have 3 other MC already.

I did feel good that I had the opportunity to re-build using their card - but this is boyond being a predator.  I would recommend a secured card to anyone over this company.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 10-12-2007 05:10 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier MUST be joking!

Ty you lady scarlet.  Do you know people often put LOL in the conversation, but I actually laughed out loud on that one.... You MUST take them up on it!! It is a deal too good to miss.

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-12-2007 06:35 PM
Message 2 of 5
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

ROTFL!!! what a joke
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second that ...LMBAO
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 funny 4 words
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.