Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier done

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier done

Shut them down today. Of course I got schooled on how important their cards are lol  blah blah  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier done

congrats, i have one going away real soon to lol

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Onward and upward. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ummmm..... Buh Bye!!! 

Message 4 of 10
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had applied and was extended a $500 limit offer with First Premier yesterday and honestly, I didnt clearly read the fine print as far as the processing fee.  Got on these forums and read all about the company and the card......so thankful I did before activating or paying the processing fee for the card.  Called and cancelled this morning with no issues at all.  So thankful to be able to read advice and opinions from a group like this that has saved me from making a pretty poor choice as far as credit.  Decided instead to get a secured Captial One with a 500 limit and also get a secured visa with my credit union using a $2,000 savings deposit.  This community has helped me make a little better decisions about my credit and how to go about acheiving my goals.  Thanks to everyone!!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had applied and was extended a $500 limit offer with First Premier yesterday and honestly, I didnt clearly read the fine print as far as the processing fee.  Got on these forums and read all about the company and the card......so thankful I did before activating or paying the processing fee for the card.  Called and cancelled this morning with no issues at all.  So thankful to be able to read advice and opinions from a group like this that has saved me from making a pretty poor choice as far as credit.  Decided instead to get a secured Captial One with a 500 limit and also get a secured visa with my credit union using a $2,000 savings deposit.  This community has helped me make a little better decisions about my credit and how to go about acheiving my goals.  Thanks to everyone!!

Congrats, welcome to the forum 

and Congrats to the op as well

Message 7 of 10
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I was happy to see them go many years ago. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 8 of 10
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Just did the same.

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 9 of 10
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Congrats. It's only up from here!!

Personal:

Business:

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.