Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier offer...wow!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

First Premier offer...wow!

Got a pre-approval from First Premier and the initial credit line is $700!!!

Annual Fee $175

I guess they increased the initial credit line to be able to still bill the annual fee that high.

after first year the annual fee is billed monthly instead of yearly

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier offer...wow!

I think you might want to pass on that one Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I am, I'm addicted to approvals and getting any and all credit I can but in the end I just don't need it at all... I have my new Toyota Visa that I'm nursing to grow

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Got a pre-approval from First Premier and the initial credit line is $700!!!

Annual Fee $175

I guess they increased the initial credit line to be able to still bill the annual fee that high.

after first year the annual fee is billed monthly instead of yearly

That's WOWWW!!     nice initial CL of $700 and AF of $175 ....   oh my my ....

Message 4 of 12
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Horrors!

Message 5 of 12
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

Wow. 175? That is a KILLER....just think of the cash advance fees and purchase APRS for carrying a balance of anykind. Wow.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Pushto700 wrote:

Wow. 175? That is a KILLER....just think of the cash advance fees and purchase APRS for carrying a balance of anykind. Wow.

First premiere has no grace period, so you pay purchase APRS even if you PIF, much less carry a balance!    

And there are much worse terms than that.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That offer should be ignored and shredded to trash can immediately..Hell no anyone would accept a $175 AF and low credit line from a BS bank..

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That offer should be ignored and shredded to trash can immediately..Hell no anyone would accept a $175 AF and low credit line from a BS bank..

LMAO

Message 9 of 12
mross1080
Established Contributor

As much as I dont like First Premier as much as the next guy. I have to say they helped me I had no score and they helped me build towards a good score. I think of it like im paying them monthly to boost my credit  I dont use the card for anything I got it paid the ridulous start up fee and now just pay the 7 dollars a month. best 7 dollars I spend all month. I think the problems come in with them if you actually use the card with I have not.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.