Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier question

I had a first premier card about 6 years ago-I closed it after 1 year with only 1 30 day late. It reflect a negative because of the 1 late, so I tried to call first premier to see if the would reopen my account or open a new one with my old history. I talked to a csr and she bascially did not answer my question and I ended up applying for a new account. I realized what was happenening and decided to check online to see if it was worth opening the account and decided I was stupid and tried to call back about 20 minutes later to cancel the application. I was told it was not in the system so I had to call back in 24 hours. I called back but always ended up getting a machine I am overseas so the time diffrence kinda plays a part in the time.
Anyways, I then decided to look for my old account number and called them today to ask once again if the could either reopen or merge my history-the operator said no its was not possible, I asked for someone in the credit department who could tell me the status of my application from last week and she transfered me. I ended up being connected to the new application department. I asked her if she could look up my application but she said i was not in the system. I asked again she tried and I was not in the system. Does that mean I do not have to worry about recieving the card since i wanted to cancel it anyways? It took me about 20 minutes to get off the phone with the rep because she continually tried to get my name and info to open and account online. I really hope I do not recieve this card in the mail because I now have a BOA card I do not need anymore fee cards.
Are there any other steps I should take am I lucky to not be found in the system?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier question

They are probably just slow with entering data into the computer system.

Knowing what leeches FP are I would be surprised if a shiny new FP MC shows up in the mail in a week or two.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier question

I am really hoping that will not happen!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.