cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

* First REAL Adverse Action - BofA SHUT DOWN !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: * First REAL Adverse Action - BofA SHUT DOWN !

@baller4life wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

This is also why I'll stick to the CUs and Capital One on my big spends.

+ a gazillion! I feel the exact same way! Sorry this happened to you Joey. I don't put much faith in these big banks at all. They giveth credit and taketh away. It's only business to them.

I agree, too! So sorry this happened to you and thanks so much for sharing your story.

Message 31 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCuriosity lol -- not a black cloud, just dumb moves on my part by being over zealous after years of crap credit. I accept it :-). I've seen many others here much worse off than I with AA, freezes, etc. I take my licks and move on now
Message 32 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear this. I still don't understand why lenders give us a certain CL and then freak out when we use it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you used 4k of your 5k line to purchase airline tickets and a hotel stay on an "airline card", and then paid it in full... and this is what caused your account to go into review? That's just crazy to me.

Message 33 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

* Except for my issue with BBVA. THEY suck. Period. All their "unable to verify identity" and fraud BS is ridiculous. So far my only AA issues have been them, a short freeze on Chase which rapidly unfrozen after review in Feb and now this. Wooooooooo life goes on
Message 34 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

JustMe. Correct. It was outside my usual expenditure according to the SR UW
Message 35 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear of your account closure Smiley Sad

Thank you for sharing though so we can avoid that in the future.

Message 36 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for your AA Joey, 

I have a toy limit on my BOA and plan on raising it slowly.

But I just got approved through my Citi card on a $22,000 CLI with a UW and a hard pull, nothing was ever mentioned about my large available credit. That's one thing I like about Citi, you can beat the crap out of them and they never blink.

Good luck buddy, there are a lot of great credit card companies out there that you can count on.

Message 37 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two business accounts with BofA, and have banked with them for over 26 years. Not much longer, though. I am finally fed up enough with their lousy customer service that I'm dumping them. Opened up accounts with another bank this morning, and am looking forward to shortly telling BofA to stuff it. Maybe I'll tell them Zoeyzoom sent me!

Message 38 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL @ CAPTOOL !!!!!  Love it.

and btw CAPTOOL, what does your SN mean ???

Message 39 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous @ CAPTOOL !!!!!  Love it.

and btw CAPTOOL, what does your SN mean ???

It's a condensation of Capitalist Tool, the Forbes Magazine slogan.

Message 40 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.