Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First cld Citi Retail Home Depot

tag
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

Re: First cld Citi Retail Home Depot

@AverageJoesCredit Sorry to hear about your CLD. When is the last time you used the card? I ask bc i also have a home depot card with a 5K limit and now im scared!! I have either used mine or had a 0% promo purchase on it since i opened it April of 2019. Other than maybe 1 or 2 months with zero use. Right now its at a 0 balance but i put 63.00 on it last month Smiley Very Happy You think theyll CLD me??

Message 11 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Sorry to hear about your CLD. When is the last time you used the card? I ask bc i also have a home depot card with a 5K limit and now im scared!! I have either used mine or had a 0% promo purchase on it since i opened it April of 2019. Other than maybe 1 or 2 months with zero use. Right now its at a 0 balance but i put 63.00 on it last month Smiley Very Happy You think theyll CLD me??

Nah, you used it last month, you should be good to goSmiley Wink

Message 12 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear that you got a CLD man but I'm glad it wasn't on a card you relied on. 

thanks @Anonymous    Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

I use mine online and have things shipped all the time. 

yeah but i  live in PR and they dont ship here and if i wanted to order online to pick up in store id just go to the store lol. With everybody doing home deliveries and online orders to home no clue why they cant do the same🤨  its funny i could actually order something from Lowes snd have it shipped here, or most stuff, yet there are no Lowes here lol..go figureSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Looks like its the beginning of the end lol. Received my first cld today from Citibank Retail for my Home Depot card. From $5000  to $2501.  Cant say i blame them i never use the card since i cant use it online nor get things shipped to home lol. Im suprised they didnt just close it but heck i gained a $1Smiley Wink.

Sorry about the CLD AJC. That extra buck must still make you a winner in Citi's eyes. No matter, You're still a WINNER on MF forum bro!!! 😂 

Message 15 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like its the beginning of the end lol. Received my first cld today from Citibank Retail for my Home Depot card. From $5000  to $2501.  Cant say i blame them i never use the card since i cant use it online nor get things shipped to home lol. Im suprised they didnt just close it but heck i gained a $1Smiley Wink.

Like the $2,501 CL! Got'ta love that extra "$1" Smiley Very Happy

My history with Citi Bank goes way back to 1979 (when they located a Citi Bank in SIoux Falls SD to to get around many of the more restrictive Usuary Laws on interest). With Citi Bank over time it seems they have never mastered the art of 'chewing gum and walking'! Their credit card website needs some desperate help from the MyFicoer's that work in IT as it is obvious they are unable to figure it out! My Citi landing page is deplorable!

Well not to side track from your recent score of a CL reduction ...!!! Congrats Smiley Mad

I could sit back with a bag of popcorn and read your posts all day. Some are just so hilarious and right on the money.

Message 16 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Sorry about the CLD AJC. That extra buck must still make you a winner in Citi's eyes. No matter, You're still a WINNER on MF forum bro!!! 😂 

Thanks @blindambition 😊 Honestly took this cldin stride. Coulda been closed sanz qarning but hey, $2501 beats $1624😁

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.