Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier bank approved CLI

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

First premier bank approved CLI

Just to let you guys know I was approved online for a 100$ increase.  But when I went to pay my bill they actually gave me a $150 increase.

Ive had the card since 2004 and this is my first increase LOL.

Maybe by the year 2020 I will up to $1,000 CL LOL
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First premier bank approved CLI

THEY GAVE ME 150 TODAY ALSO 1YEAR MARK..CONGRATSSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

did either of you have to pay for the CLI?  @ the 18 mo. mark and not a single CLI.  not really wanting to pay $25 for a $100 cli lol

Message Edited by creditreformer on 07-01-2008 02:00 PM
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAD TO PAY 25.00 FOR IT...
Message 4 of 8
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

glamchick wrote:
Just to let you guys know I was approved online for a 100$ increase.  But when I went to pay my bill they actually gave me a $150 increase.

Ive had the card since 2004 and this is my first increase LOL.

Maybe by the year 2020 I will up to $1,000 CL LOL

Same thing happened to me. I was at the 10 month mark and hit the luv button for the heck of it, up  came a $100 cli but when I checked my statement they gave me $150. It would be nice if they gave me another increase at my 1 year mark but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm thinking at this rate we could get to $1000 in 2015 and not 2020, I'm optomistic like that. Smiley Very Happy and pffffffffffffttttttttttttt.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glamchick why is this your first time getting a increase you never asked for one before?
Message 6 of 8
FicoPsycho
Valued Member

i have first premier card and i asked for cli after 4mo and they gave me the same limit increase 100 for the 25 i called again at the year mark and they told me that they do increases at a year interval from last increase so its just one increase per year..... not a good card but its a good start.......fight on ficoteers
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They kept sending my mother letters about getting a CLI and how much it was gonna cost but she never responded. They ended up just giving her an $200 auto CLI and she didn't have to pay for it.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.