Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier has the nerve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First premier has the nerve

FP sends me a  pre approval letter in the mail talking about we want you back lmao. They have to be kidding me I wish I would.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First premier has the nerve

LMAO! I saw a pre approval letter that had an APR of 59.9% for FP...what a joke! I made that mistake once and will NEVER ever do it again!!!!

Message 2 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

FP sends me a  pre approval letter in the mail talking about we want you back lmao. They have to be kidding me I wish I would.

Oh baby give me one more chance
(show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
(back in your heart)

LOL

Message 3 of 8
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

You should call them up and negotiate the terms of your return to them.. Tell them you want a credit line of $5000 at 5.9% interest and tell those are non-negotiable terms. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FicoScore626 wrote:

You should call them up and negotiate the terms of your return to them.. Tell them you want a credit line of $5000 at 5.9% interest and tell those are non-negotiable terms. Smiley Wink

LMAO that will never happen...Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah I see you don't want to pay to borrow the money you gave them in the first place?

lol I am with you on that... I try to look at being a first premier customer as bribing fico, it helps my ego Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LMAO! I saw a pre approval letter that had an APR of 59.9% for FP...what a joke! I made that mistake once and will NEVER ever do it again!!!!

What? You don't find this offer attractive? Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 8
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@wollepopolle wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What? You don't find this offer attractive? Smiley Tongue

@I found it very attractive!  And look @ all their fees!

https://www.premiercreditcardsf.com/CardDetails.aspx

ETA:

When I first clicked on their link, it gave me the 59.9% APR... and when I just clicked it again, it gave me a 23.9% APR.  I guess it's a random APR per click? lol.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.