cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Florida Tropical Financial 3% Mastercard...

tag
AlpedHuez
Contributor

Re: Florida Tropical Financial 3% Mastercard...

I guess when they examined the financials it wasn't going in the direction they wanted. Though I'm a little surprised it didn't last long given the geofenced nature of membership, so I doubt they received an avalanche of apps like AOD.

Message 41 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Message 42 of 45
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

source.gif

Tropical CU: Yeah our card didn't do as well as AOD. Sooooo it's gone.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 43 of 45
Neiltyson
Contributor

Ahhhh **bleep**. I was waiting until January to apply. What a waste. Gotta find another 3%

Message 44 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@AlpedHuez wrote:

I guess when they examined the financials it wasn't going in the direction they wanted. Though I'm a little surprised it didn't last long given the geofenced nature of membership, so I doubt they received an avalanche of apps like AOD.

It wouldn't amaze me if CUs greatly differ in the speed they analyze results and make decisions.   So it maybe the case that AOD is losing lots of money but is less aware, or wants to give time to see if things stabilize.   (Or, more positively for MF, maybe a bigger portion of their customers are carrying balances, making 3% sustainable)

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.